- Experimental: Add support for Android for OpenBCI WIFI Shield and BrainFlow Synthetic Board. We will add Android support for more devices in next releases.
- Link all precompiled third party libraries manually in runtime, it will make entire system more robust and modular
- Improved docs for Unity Integration. Detailed instructions for other game engines will be added in next releases.
- Now OpenBCI WIFI shield can be autodiscovered, even if it’s connected to a local network. You don’t have to provide IP address
- Fix Serial Port bug on Windows
Changes for BrainFlow developers:
- There is no brainflow_boards.json anymore, this code was moved to header file
- Improved docs for adding new boards